Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welcome to my very first blog post!  

Swagbucks Earn by searching - games - tasks etc

The following programs require me sending you a link personally:  
MyPoints Referral Request - Please put MyPoints as subject.   Their emails add up fast!  I have cashed out many times
SuperPoints Referral Request.  Please put SuperPoints as subject.   The SuperButton goes fast and easy daily
WorldWinner - Please put WorldWinner as subject .   Offer various game tasks to play for reward coins  Totally free to cash out if you complete them

I also play for GSN Oodles.   I will be doing a post about earning the max daily shortly.   There are currently 25 or so trivia questions available daily.  I use my Swagbucks search for each one.  I search for Yahoo and Facebook whenever I want to visit them too.   GSN offers many free items to purchase with your oodles

My local radio station has 4 or 5 trivia questions for points which you can enter for various drawings   I use my Swagbuck search for these too.

No comments:

Post a Comment